It's just oats. For dinner. But not in that desserty, fruity, breakfasty way you usually eat oats.
No, my friends. Oats in a cheesy, savory, comforting kind of way.
|Topped with homegrown tomatoes and left over roasted veggies|
Keywords: entree vegetarian oats smoked paprika
Ingredients (2 servings)
- 1/2 c regular oats
- 1 c water
- 1/2 c milk
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon nutritional yeast (the cheeze factor or you can use parmesan)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- dash of tumeric (for color)
- salt and pepper
1. In a medium pot, mix together al your ingredients over high heat until it starts to bubble.
2. Once bubbling, reduce heat and let cook for several minutes, adding a little bit extra milk if needed.
3. Prepare toppings of your choice while oats continue to cook.
4. Plate up and enjoy your bowl of oats!
Powered by Recipage