Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Best Thing I Ever Made

The best thing I ever made has three ingredients and took less the 60 seconds to make.

I've made four course dinners, slaved over stoves for hours, and tested, retested and tested recipes again. Yet, Curried Ketchup is the best thing I have ever made! My life is forever changed.

I made Curried Ketchup as a spread for the Mini Turkey Sliders at Heather's birthday party. It was so damn good I find myself making meals simply so I can eat more of it. I had no intention of making veggie burgers this week...but I did! To eat more Curried Ketchup! French fries? Not really my thang, but if they can be used as a vehicle for shoving more ketchup in my face, then french fries it is! Scrambled eggs and Curried Ketchup. Pretzels dipped in Curried Ketchup. Rolls slathered in Curried Ketchup.

I think you get the idea.

You can thank me later.

Life Changing Curried Ketchup

Ingredients
1/2 c organic ketchup (I suppose you can use conventional ketchup)
1 - 2 teaspoons curry powder, depending on your preference
1 - 2 squirts lemon juice

Method
1. Put all ingredients in a bowl and stir until combined

No comments:

Post a Comment