Friday, May 11, 2012

Movin' on Up...

Final day in Astoria. Packing is underway.



Tomorrow is the official moving day. 


I would be lying if I said I wasn't completely overwhelmed.


Any move is hard. It's even when harder when you're hormonal. I apologize in advance for what is sure to be some ridiculous mood swings, Moving Partners. 

When I first moved to this apartment, it wasn't under the best of circumstances. It's ironic that I am leaving under the exact opposite of circumstances. :) The first few months of living here were hard. Over time, I've come to love this apartment, this neighborhood, the familiarity of the locals and bars, this routine. My leaving is a little bittersweet. It's a strange mix of sadness and excitement. I am glad to have had this chapter of my life and I am definitely looking forward to the next.

See you around, Astoria.

Hope you're ready for me, Jerry....I mean, Jersey.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment