I thought I'd share more information on this devastating disease.
Symptoms of Fatkidits may include but are not limited to:
- A constant need to consume, even when you are beyond full and feel another bite would push you over the edge
- Obsessive thoughts on when and what you will be eating at your next meal; this is an especially strong indicator when you have not yet completed the meal you are currently consuming
- Decisions on social engagements are based on menu options
- Vacations are planned around eating establishments and meals
- Frequent questioning of others who have returned from a vacation or other social engagement (i.e. weddings, etc.) about what they ate and how the food was
- Attraction to other people who would also qualify for this diagnosis
- Dislike of those who would not qualify -- Who likes a picky eater?!
- Strong Indicator-- you have a food blog!
Fatkiditis is possibly contagious and may also affect animals. Jackson purrs every time I open the refrigerator door. Coincidence? I think not.
Unfortunately, at this time, there is no cure. I am offering free evaluations for any concerned parties but, obviously, you will have to buy me dinner.