Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Starting Now!

Jerry and I are leaving for Mexico in three weeks! Three weeks!!!! Yay!!!

With that, I need to get my ass back into shape. This summer has been awful as far as gorging and indulging have gone. I think I have eaten more cake in the last 6 months then I have in the last 6 years. Okay, maybe that's an exaggeration, but you know what I mean. It as though I became diabetic and decided I need to prove to my pancreas that I can still eat dessert! I'll show you stupid pancreas....and fat tummy and flabby thighs. Yeah!

I have three weeks to be bikini ready. Three weeks of getting back on eating track, eliminating desserts, and yes, even my beloved alcohol. I may share some of the workouts I'm doing at the gym. Not because I think anyone really cares, but because this is my blog and I get do whatever the hell I want it. :)

Your readership is much appreciated though! :)

2 comments:

  1. Keeping it on your blog keeps you accountable too. I started doing that... and it worked... for a bit. haha. Good luck... I for one don't mind you in a bikini even now... but if you are nervous you can always borrow my maternity suit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a tea* that can help you meet your goal!




    *disclaimer -may cause fecal ruination of clothing and/or dignity.

    ReplyDelete