Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Keepin' It on the Low

I have been having a bit of a "situation" lately.

But seriously, people, since I've moved into my new apartment, my blood sugar has been hanging out on the low end of things. In fact, I think I have more lows in the last two weeks then I have in the last two months. It's really quite peculiar. Initially, I had just chalked it up to the additional exercise of moving things to and fro. Yes, to and fro.

However, the majority of my belongings have been unpacked and moving to and fro has been brought back down into normal range. Yet, I'm still finding this increase in lows. Maybe it's a reduction in stress since I am no longer living out of my car and know exactly where I am going to sleep each night. Maybe it's just being back into a regular routine, cooking for myself, eating the way I usually do.

Whatever it is, it couldn't have come soon enough since I'm scheduled to see my endocrinologist (so dreamy) to get a new a1c result on Valentine's Day. Coincidence?

No comments:

Post a Comment