Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hey, 2013!

Hey 2013,

I am actually pretty excited about you. I get the feeling that you're going to be a year that brings good things. I'm not sure if it's just the residual of my NYE celebrations or this strange sense of The Universe that has suddenly pervaded my psyche, but this year, I have faith.

Faith that things may not be easy, but they are going to be worth it. Faith that I have started on a path that is going to bring me to great (and some challenging) experiences. Faith that I will have some choices to make, both big and small, both straightforward and difficult, but it is all going to lead me to the place I need to be.
I'm not sure where this optimism has come from. I'm usually too snarky and sarcastic to believe in such things. But for some reason, 2013, I believe it now.

Better not disappoint!

Thanks,
Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment