Yes, I know. You were all hoping I would get over this "beans in baked goods" thing, but I'm not yet. And these brownies were good! Damn good. So good, in fact, an entire tray was eaten in one night.
No Flour Black Bean Brownies
Cook Time: 15 - 18 minutes
Keywords: bake dessert vegetarian beans coconut oil
Ingredients (9 brownies)
- 1 1/2 c canned black beans
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 c quick oats
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp sucanat
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 c to 2/3 c chocolate chips
- optional: more chips, for presentation
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Combine all ingredients except chips in a good food processor, and blend until completely smooth.
3. Stir in the chips, then pour into a greased 8×8 pan.
4. Bake 15-18 minutes, then let cool at least 10 minutes before trying to cut.
Powered by Recipage