Sunday, June 24, 2012

Oh My God, It's Your Birthday!

Growing up, I always wanted to be like my older sister.


Except for maybe in the hair and clothes department. :)


I actually feel bad for people who don't have sisters. Sure, sure, siblings are siblings. But there's really nothing like having a sister. No one understands you quite like your sister. 

Without my sister, I'd probably fall apart far more often, definitely have been arrested by now, and certainly would have less laughter in my life. I would have an emptiness in my life, void of that one person I can call at any time and have her be just as enraged/excited/happy/sad as I am in that moment. I wouldn't have that person to remind me of all the silly and embarrassing things I've done and laugh just as hard at the 100th telling of it as we did at the first.

A sister....my sister gives that to me.

Happy birthday, Lisa.
May things only go up from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment