Monday, August 12, 2013

Farm Love: Post 3

I woke up one morning last week and had this text exchange with my sister.


And I do have a farmer fantasy going on. Just not the naughty kind. The kind where I truly believe that I must have been a farmer in a past life because my desire to be outside, on a farm, with goats and chickens and pigs and horses...it's out of control.

Since I don't have regular access to a farm (or farmers), the farmer's market is the next best thing. It's definitely my happy place. Which is probably why I spend so much money there.

Does that seem like a whole lot of produce? Because it is. 



Weekly round-up:
1 head of Tuscan Kale - $2
1 pint cherry tomatoes - $2
6 nectarines - $2
1 pint blueberries - $3
4 poblano peppers - $2.25
3 lemons - $1
1 bunch carrots - $1.75
1 pint Yukon Gold baby potatoes - $2.50 - my splurge for the week
3 ears of corn - $1
2 large zucchini - $2.25
Total: $19.75

1 comment:

  1. I recently have some difficult conversations and I did what a lot of people do when they want to know how to do something. I googled it. I came across Dr Williams herbal medicine on YouTube so many people thanking him about his good work. I also have diabetes. I wasn’t running all over God’s creation with every man I could find but here I am. I have felt bad about myself for so many years now because of my diabetes status. I obviously still have some self-accepting to do but I want to thank Dr Williams for everything he have done for my family ,after taking Dr Williams medicine i was completely free from diabetes within one month of usage, I think what you are doing is so admirable. you have helped me a lot! I want to definitely reach out to you and thank you for your amazing work. You are a good person, and an extremely talented man. You have helped millions with your herbs, and have really inspired me,and i pray you still continue doing the good work.you can also email him on drwilliams098675@gmail.com for help

    ReplyDelete