Tuesday, March 26, 2013

MAKE STUFF

You may have noticed in my "30 Intentions in 2013" that I had "MAKE STUFF" very clearly listed.

Obviously, I make stuff all the time, right? Wouldn't be much of food blog if there weren't some recipes on it!? But, the intention to "MAKE STUFF" is slightly different then my usual day-to-day recipes. This intention to really make stuff!

Clarifies it, doesn't it?

Like stuff you would normally just buy, but can make yourself with some time and energy. Stuff that when you say "I made that myself," people are impressed, nay, amazed! You made this? I didn't even know you could make this yourself!

Yeah, man, that kind of stuff!

Homemade Stuff for 2013
Good whole wheat bread - I'm sure we've all had plenty of NOT good whole wheat bread
Greek yogurt
Tofu
Seitan
Almond milk
Beer
Ricotta, mozzarella and goat cheese
Infused alcohols
Veggie broth (from scraps)

I am sure that the list will grow from here, but this is for starters. I'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment