Friday, March 25, 2011

Black Power.

 Meet Bilo (I had nothing to do with the name). 


Bilo is Jerry's cat. Unlike my pimp of a cat, he is a super-sweetheart. In fact, I couldn't get a picture of him because he was too interested in rubbing against my hand as I tried to take them. He purrs constantly, will rub up against anything, and would love nothing more but to sit in your lap all day. Basically, the complete opposite of my cat (notice the contrast in color even!). Even though Jackson can have a few cuddly moments too.


Sadly, Jackson and Bilo do not get along. The reasons why are actually a point of contention between Jerry and I since we both think "It can't possibly be my kid!!!" I'll admit that Jackson probably has more to do with the problem then the solution (though I'm not giving up on the theory that Bilo is just a bigot, holdin' a brotha down). When we get them together, there's a lot of hissing, growling, and anal gland leaking going on. And that's just Jerry! It's not pretty.

Because we border on being crazy cat people, we worry about both of them a lot. If we're together, it means one of them is alone. Unfortunately, Bilo has been treated like the red-headed stepchild in this situation and usually ends up being alone more frequently. I'm hoping in the next few months to even up time spent with both kitties. And maybe even trying to befriend them once more (Jerry is glaring at his computer screen as he reads this).

What does this have to do with diabetes or food? Absolutely nothing! But it's my blog, so deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment